Over the past 25 years, Miami has experienced an incredible period of economic growth in the city and is more popular then ever. As more artist, bankers, diplomats, & celebrities continue to move to the city, neighborhoods and areas that were once considered unlivable are becoming the up-and-coming places to live in Miami.
The options are countless and time is of the essence in this high-demand rental market. We will lead you through the rental process and help make it an enjoyable experience. We will listen to your needs, review all the options, and then show you the best rentals out there. We will prepare you in advance for all possibilities and make sure that you don’t miss out on any opportunity to rent the perfect home.
Finding the ideal rental property can be time consuming. Knowing what to expect can help ensure a smooth rental process.
What to Bring and Expect?
- Proof of Income (ex. Paystubs last 2 months, W2’s, 1099’s or Tax Returns etc.)
- Photo Identification (ex. driver license, passport, resident card etc.)
- Reference Letters from employer, colleague, past landlords, friends etc.
- Credit Report (free credit report at creditkarma.com)
- Background check or Police clearance letter (for Miami Dade or Broward Locations)
- Money – Typically required to move-in:
> First Month Rent – Due at signing the lease
> Last Month Rent – Due at time of move-in
> 1 Month Rent Security Deposit –Due at time of move-in
* Rent and security deposits are due, usually in the form certified checks or money order
- Rental Application (if applicable) – Due upon submittal of application
- Condo/HOA Application (if applicable) – Due upon submittal of application
* Allow 2-3wk time to process Condo/HOA applications
Procedures and requirements may vary from one property to another. Consult one of our expert agents for additional advice. We’ll make sure to guide you through the best possible options.